Hello, Fashionable Friend!
Welcome to December and Holiday Trends!
Do you wish you knew how to easily look stylish and on-trend during the holiday season? I've got you! Follow along as I share the trends in my Christmas style report!
1. Cashmere Beanies-Nothing beats cashmere when it comes to warmth and luxury. Cashmere is a lightweight yet insulating material and known for exceptional softness and comfort. A cashmere beanie can add a touch of sophistication to your casual or formal holiday look!
2.Statement Studs-These aren't a simple or delicate piece of jewelry. They pack a punch because they are sizeable stud earrings that are colorful and glitzy. Pair with jeans or velvet and if you want them to match everything in your closet, go with rhinestone set in your best metal or go for pizzazz and find them in red!
3.Skinny Belts-Belts are back! For holiday parties or Christmas gatherings, a sparkly skinny belt can be the perfect accessory for your outfit. It adds shimmer and draws attention to your waist, creating a polished and put-together look.
4.Sequins-Dazzle in sequins this season! Headed to a Christmas party, family gathering or New Year's Eve celebration? Sequins add a touch of glamour and instantly create sparkle and shine! Sequins add a touch of glamour and instantly create sparkle and shine! Sequins can be incorporated into both casual and dressy outfits. Pair a chunky knit sweater with a sequined skirt to pull off a daytime look. Or, try a sequined top paired with jeans!
5. Plaid-This classic pattern is often associated with a cozy and festive aesthetic, making it an excellent choice for Christmas and winter-themed fashion. The warm and traditional feel of plaid resonates well with the nostalgia that we often seek during the holiday season. The versatility of plaid allows it to be dressed up or down, making it suitable for anyone's style and every holiday occasion. Not sure about plaid? Try a plaid handbag or shoes to add the perfect amount of plaid flair!
6. Monochromatic Styling-The easiest way to elevate your style and pull together a fashionable look? Monochromatic Styling. By sticking to a single color palette, you can create a clean, refined, and sophisticated look.
It's simple: Choose a color, pull a top, bottom and layering piece in that color, look fabulous! The color you pick can set the tone for your holiday aesthetic. Traditional holiday colors like deep red, forest green, or royal blue can be used, or you might want to consider less conventional choices, like shades of gold, silver, or even pastels.
7. Red Accessories-Wearing red during the holidays is always a festive choice that can instantly add a touch of warmth and vibrance to your overall look. And it's THE color of this fashion season! How to wear it well? Red accessories can serve as statement pieces that draw attention and elevate your outfit. Whether it's a bold red handbag, a pair of vibrant red heels, or a striking red hat, these pieces become the focal points and add a pop of color to a more neutral outfit.
8. Velvet-Velvet, a luxurious and timeless fabric often associated with the holiday season, is a glamorous choice for this time of year! Velvet accessories, like handbags or shoes, can also add a fashionable touch to your outfit. While deep and rich colors like burgundy, forest green and navy are often associated with this fabric, it is available in a wide range of hues that make it a perfect choice for any woman! Want t stay on trend this season? Wear it in red!
9. Fair Isle Sweaters-These colorful and timeless sweaters have been in style since the early 1900's and remain a classic choice for holiday outfits! The patterns found in Fair Isle sweaters often include design elements like snowflakes, reindeer, or Christmas trees. Whether you prefer a more traditional red and green combination or a modern twist with blues and whites, there's a Fair Isle sweater to match your style!
10. Faux Fur-Add a touch of opulence and warmth to your holiday outfits with this versatile and stylish option! Fur exudes elegance and glamour, instantly elevating the sophistication of any outfit. Whether it's a faux fur coat or a faux fur-trimmed accessory, this material can make a bold statement and create a luxurious look. Classic choices include rich browns blacks, and whites, but you could also experiment with bold colors like deep reds and emerald greens!
Now it's your turn! Which trend will you wear? Which trend was your favorite? Nervous about trying a trend that works for you? Let me help you figure out your fashion frustration! I offer a variety of services to help you find your best colors and styles. Share with me your biggest style struggle this season and I'll show you how to tackle it. Fashion should be fun, not frustrating!